Information about our guided bike tours:
Stefan and Wolfi are ready to guide you on their bike 6 times a week. There are some differences between them:
Stefan is a passionate Bayern München fan and Wolfi? ..... Well, he never stops ;-) Together with the BrixBike biking school (and their five additional bike guides) we guarantee a varied biking programme:
• Lessons in technique for beginners
• Tours with a difference in altitude of up to 2,000 metres (and more)
• Thousands of downhill metres (mainly on nature trails!!)
• On a wide range of mountains and high pastures in the region
• Mutual respect among hikers, farmers and other bikers is of fundamental importance for us.
Important: participation in our guided tours is normally permitted above an age of 16!
(However, exceptions prove the rule:-))
Upon request and depending on the availability of guides, we offer tours for children and families.
Note: we do NOT have bicycles for children at the hotel.
It is possible however to rent a bike at the bike rental station at the railway station or the Plose mountain station.